For over 20 years, G&A Partners has been helping entrepreneurs grow their businesses, take better care of their employees, and enjoy a higher quality of life by providing proven HR solutions and technology.
G&A Partners is partnering with Centurion Pipeline Co., a midstream crude oil transportation organization, who are looking for a Pipeliner to join their dynamic team.
Essential Job Duties:
• Maintain and initiate routine repairs on pipelines and associated equipment.
• Assist in the installation, maintenance, and repairs of pipelines, associated facilities, and equipment.
• Read and understand station flow and pipe line alignment diagrams.
• Conduct “tailgate” safety meetings and prepare company “hot” work permits.
• Operating all hands tools and power tools, equipment and devices required to perform job duties
• Required to use various monitors and perform “Safe” work practices during pipeline maintenance and repair.
• Train and assist in performing relief duties for the Pipeline Tech position, (pigging, pig tracking, line locating and marking as needed).
• Assist and perform duties for the operation of the Centurion’s “One Call” Response system.
• Train and assist in performing relief duties for Measurement Specialist as needed.
• Performs duties associated with custody transfer operations.
• Performs basic computer operations
• Other duties as required.
Education and Skills:
Certifications and Location: