For over 20 years, G&A Partners has been helping entrepreneurs grow their businesses, take better care of their employees, and enjoy a higher quality of life by providing proven HR solutions and technology.
G&A Partners is partnering with Centurion Pipeline CO., a midstream crude oil transportation organization, is looking for a Gauger to join their dynamic team.
Essential Job Duties:
· Accurate measurement, sampling, operations, and custody transfer of various crude oil types beinggathered and transported; following measurement manual procedures and guidelines.
· Reconcile system/segment line balance, system utilization, and quality control.
· Perform batch change operations to ensure effective commodity segregation and quality.
· Perform (L) ACT and tank inspections with associated documentation.
· Measurement security at field locations and stations within area of responsibility.
· Monitor SCADA/HMI interface to ensure safe operating parameters.
· Interact with various computer programs to generate custody tickets and other operations required toperform assigned duties.
· Schedule crude oil movements thru facilities to maintain safe efficient inventory levels.
· Read and understand station flow diagrams, gate maps, and pipeline drawings.
· Must pass COBRA test
· Other duties as required
Education and Ability
· High School Diploma or GED.
· Strong computer skills (Microsoft Suites, STAR, Maximo)
· Perform various mathematical calculations associated with job duties to ensure accurate qualityand quantity.
· Strong interpersonal and communication (verbal and written) skills.
· Valid driver’s license and clean driving record.
· Self-motivated and able to work with little supervision.
· Must be a team player and work with others.
· Ability to multitask.
· 2 years of oilfield measurement, preferably pipeline/station measurement experience.
· Experience with (L) ACT meter operations and station equipment, and meters calibration.
· Experience with crude oil analyzing equipment.
· Experience with (L) ACT unit design and operations.
· Experience with flow computers, coriolis meters, and displacement meters. Physical Demands
· Must be able to work rotating 12 hour shift schedule (if applicable, site specific).
· Requires fine motor skills and ability to lift 50 lbs., and work outside in all weather conditions, and extended hours.
· Visual acuity correctable to 20/40 distant and 20/20 near, Color Vision required: Ability to distinguish colors on LCD SCADA/HMI interface.
· Must be able to climb large storage tank stairs, with measurement equipment, and work at elevated heights