For over 20 years, G&A Partners has been helping entrepreneurs grow their businesses, take better care of
their employees, and enjoy a higher quality of life by providing proven HR solutions and technology.
One of G&A Partners’ clients belongs to Oil and Gas sector and is currently seeking an experienced, proven
individual with active, established relationships in Instrumentation and Electrical and a proven track record of sales and growth.
This position builds and maintains key relationships that drive opportunities and market share by locating,
developing, closing and maintaining sales business relationships within the Instrumentation and Electrical sectors.
· Personally visits client and potential client offices throughout the area of operations to generate sales, maintain and develop relationships and grow sales with clients.
· Locates new customer relationships by networking, cold calling, and outsides sales.
· Develops relationships with potential new clients and expands relationships with existing clients.
· Closes new business deals by leveraging existing contacts, prospecting leads, developing and negotiating pricing, closing sales and maintaining repeat order relationships.
· Networks through relationships and various industry and social events.
· Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
· Helps grow market share and volume by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
· Works with the President and External and Internal Sales teams to identify, maintain and grow a stable and satisfied customer base throughout our markets.
· Perform other duties as assigned
• Instrumentation and Electrical Experience - Existing Instrumentation and Electrical Relationships, Selling & Closing Skills, Sales Planning & Time Management, Selling to Customer Needs, Market Knowledge, Energy Level, Meeting Sales Goals, Professionalism, Sales Reporting, Social & Personal Networking. • Communication - Conveys verbal and written information using effective techniques and approaches that promote clarity, teamwork, and efficiency, and that reflect the company's core values. • Business Acumen - Ability to grasp and understand business concepts and issues. • Decision Making - Ability to make critical decisions while following company procedures. • Working Under Pressure - Ability to complete assigned tasks under stressful situations. • Resource Management (People & Equipment) - Ability to obtain and appropriate the proper usage of equipment, facilities, materials, as well as personnel. • Negotiation Skills - Ability to reach outcomes that gain the support and acceptance of all parties. • Interpersonal - Ability to get along well with a variety of personalities and individuals. • Diversity Oriented - Ability to work effectively with people regardless of their age, gender, race, ethnicity, religion, or job type. • Tactful - Ability to show consideration for and maintain good relations with others. • Problem Solving - Ability to find a solution for or to deal proactively with work-related problems. • Delegating Responsibility - Ability to allocate authority and/or task responsibility to appropriate people. • Change Management - Ability to encourage others to seek opportunities for different and innovative approaches to addressing problems and opportunities. • Active Listening - Ability to actively attend to, convey, and understand the comments and questions of others.
Associate or Bachelor's Degree in Business Management or Sales.
10 plus years of experience in Instrumentation and Electrical sales and management.
Computer Skills: Familiarity with MS Office suite, sales force etc.
Other Requirements: Flexible schedule - the oilfield is a 24/7 environment.