For over 20 years, G&A Partners has been helping entrepreneurs grow their businesses, take better care of their employees, and enjoy a higher quality of life by providing proven HR solutions and technology.
G&A Partners is partnering with Centurion Pipeline CO., a midstream crude oil transportation organization, who are looking for a Regional Supply Chain Specialist to join their dynamic team.
Centurion Pipeline L.P. is a common carrier pipeline operator with approximately 2,900 miles of pipelines extending from southeast New Mexico across the Permian Basin of West Texas to Cushing, Oklahoma. Our greatest asset has been, and will continue to be, our people. Centurion Pipeline is looking for an experienced and motivated individual to fill the position of a Regional Supply Chain Specialist in Levelland, TX. The Regional Supply Chain Specialist will ensure the procure to pay of goods and services are done in accordance with company policies and procedures. In addition, the regional supply chain specialist will work with key individuals within supply chain to ensure inventory is utilized appropriately and company vehicles are in good operating condition and data is being updated correctly.
· Understand the procurement and contracting of goods and services policies and procedures and procure to pay process.
· Service as a subject matter expert in all aspects of the procurement & contracting function.
· Understand company needs for goods and services and work with key suppliers on developing procurement strategies to meet such needs.
· Build and enhance relationships with company proponents and current/new suppliers.
· Responsible for working with suppliers on negotiating company specific rates for goods and services needed for operations of the regional areas.
· Perform rate analysis and commercial comparisons for existing and new suppliers.
· Assist and facilitate conflict resolution between suppliers and company.
· Responsible for contract management activities including but not limited to, drafting contracts, amendments, uploading executed agreement in company records portal and create an order via ERP system for invoicing processing.
· Review purchase requisitions and issues purchase orders via Company ERP system, Workday.
· Responsible for expediting open purchase orders related to regional operations.
· Assist procurement specialist with CAPEX project purchasing.
· Responsible for working with inventory specialist and inventory associate on any material discrepancies.
· Responsible for working with Inventory specialist to ensure inventory items are being considered prior to purchasing similar materials.
· Establish and maintain open and effective communications between departments and key personnel within the company including but not limited to, accounting, project account, data records and integrity, legal, accounts payable, engineering, HES, operations.
· Provide regular reports on contracts, purchase orders, approved vendors list and any other applicable reports to supervisor and local proponents.
· Assist with reporting and resolving fleet issues with fleet service provider and supervisor.
· Work with Supplier Coordinator in setting up new vendors based on company procedure.
· Other duties as assigned by upper management.
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience in business, Supply Chain Management or related field is recommended.
· 3 or more years of supply chain or relevant industry experience and familiarization with procurement, pipeline operations and work practices related to goods and services.
· Knowledgeable in pipeline materials (pipe, valves, fittings, etc.).
· Knowledgeable developing and initiating purchase orders and contracts.
· Proficient regarding legal issues related to supply chain and contracts.
· Strong action orientation.
· Highly organized and detailed-oriented.
· Strong written and verbal communication skills.
· Adaptable and customer focused in a rapidly changing environment.
· Ability to work well in a team environment.
· Self-starter with limited supervision.
· Exhibit a high degree of ethics/integrity.
· Ability to multitask/prioritize in a deadline environment.
· Strong PC/Software skills and ERP systems.