For over 20 years, G&A Partners has been helping entrepreneurs grow their businesses, take better care of their employees, and enjoy a higher quality of life by providing proven HR solutions and technology. A growing, Houston-based professional services firm, G&A Partners is partnering with one of our clients who are currently seeking a Business Development Account Executive to join their team in Southlake, TX.
As a Business Development Account Executive, you will be part of a dynamic team
with specific responsibilities to increase sales of a market-leading local media company. Responsibilities
for this position include meeting individual sales goals, actively prospecting for and developing new
business and customizing multi-platform integrated programs for advertisers. Under the supervision of the
Sales and Marketing Director, this position is responsible for growing the company’s local and regional
We are looking for ambitious, organized, self-motivated and self-directed professionals. The ideal
candidate must have excellent organizational and communication skills along with the ability to thrive in a
fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
● Identify and grow a database of new sales opportunities.
● Build strong relationships with local business owners and decision-makers through great
customer service and consistent brand representation.
● Analyze and understand the competitive marketplace and industry trends.
● Consult with clients and prospects to create customized, multi-platform marketing plans
including print, digital and event sponsorships.
● Execute and communicate weekly sales reporting.
● Meet and exceed monthly sales goals.
Education : Bachelor's degree and equivalent work experience.
Experience : 3+ years of consultative sales and customer service experience.
● Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
● Strong focus on customer satisfaction.
● Results-driven and self-motivated with a positive attitude.
● A passion for print, digital and event sponsorship advertising trends .
● Cold calling, prospecting and negotiating skills .
● High competency in Microsoft Office, Google Suite, Salesforce or other CRM.
● Confidence speaking to high-level decision-makers & agencies.