For over 20 years, G&A Partners has been helping entrepreneurs grow their businesses, take better care of their employees, and enjoy a higher quality of life by providing proven HR solutions and technology.
G&A Partners is partnering with Centurion Pipeline CO., a midstream crude oil transportation organization, who is looking for a Pipeline Tech to join their dynamic team in Seminole, TX.
Essential Job Duties:
· Perform measurement/maintenance relief duties on 24 hour call out basis and perform measurement operations as
· Identify and locate company pipelines including probing, marking, mapping, and flagging company pipelines and
· Perform duties associated with “One Call” pipeline response system.
· Coordinate with third party and company personnel for excavations, crossings, and digs of company pipelines.
· Launching/receiving pipeline scrapers/pigs and all duties associated to maintain line integrity and safe operation.
· Perform valve inspections and associated documentation to ensure proper operation.
· Identify and coordinate pipeline (Right of Way) R.O.W. maintenance and line marker replacement/additions as
· Train and become proficient in other work disciplines and perform relief duties as needed.
· Read and understand line/station gate valve maps, flow diagrams, and alignment drawings.
· Other duties and projects assigned as necessary.
· High School Diploma or G.E.D.
· Must possess valid drivers license and have a good driving record.
· Must live within 30 miles of report location.
· Minimum of 3 years experience in petroleum industry, preferably pipeline operations.
· Strong interpersonal and communication (verbal and written) skills.
· Strong computer skills (Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Outlook, and Internet).
· Proficient with laptop computer operations and mapping programs.
· Ability to obtain Operator Qualification per D.O.T. FCR 195 (Administered by Centurion)
· Requires manual dexterity and visual acuity, ability to lift up to 100 lbs., and work outside in all weather conditions,
and extended hours.
· Team player and works well with others.
· Self-motivated and able to work with little supervision.